Please read these Terms and Conditions ("Terms") carefully before using our services. These Terms govern your use of the services provided by Sim Soft Distribution S.R.L. ("Company," "we," or "us"). By accessing or using our services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please refrain from using our services.
- Acceptance of Terms By using our services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms, along with any additional terms and conditions referenced herein. You represent and warrant that you have the legal capacity to enter into this agreement, and if you are using the services on behalf of an organization, you have the authority to bind that organization to these Terms.
- Services Our services include, but are not limited to Air Traffic Management Integrated Simulator. We reserve the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue any aspect of our services at any time without prior notice. We shall not be liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the services.
- User Accounts In order to access certain features of our services, you may be required to create a user account. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and for all activities that occur under your account. You agree to provide accurate, current, and complete information during the registration process. You must promptly update your account information to keep it accurate, current, and complete.
- Intellectual Property All intellectual property rights in our services, including but not limited to copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, and patents, belong to the Company or its licensors. You agree not to reproduce, modify, distribute, or create derivative works based on our services unless expressly authorized by the Company.
- User Conduct You agree to use our services for lawful purposes only and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. You shall not engage in any conduct that is harmful, offensive, defamatory or violates the rights of others. You also agree not to interfere with or disrupt our services or networks connected to our services.
- Disclaimer of Warranties Our services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without any warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. We do not warrant that our services will be error-free, uninterrupted, secure, or free from viruses or other harmful components. You use our services at your own risk.
- Limitation of Liability To the maximum extent permitted by law, we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages arising out of or in connection with the use of our services. This includes but is not limited to, damages for loss of profits, data, or other intangible losses, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify and hold the Company and its officers, directors, employees, and agents harmless from any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, or expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees, arising out of or in connection with your use of our services or your violation of these Terms.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Romania. Any disputes arising under these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Cluj Napoca.
- Changes to the Terms We reserve the right to modify or update these Terms at any time, without prior notice. Any changes to these Terms will be effective immediately upon posting on our website. Your continued use of our services after the posting of any changes constitutes your acceptance of such changes.
- Entire Agreement These Terms, along with any additional terms and conditions referenced herein, constitute the entire agreement between you and the Company regarding the use of our services and supersede any prior or contemporaneous agreements, communications, or understandings, whether written or oral.
If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms, please contact us at email@example.com.
Last updated: 19.05.2023